الأربعاء، يناير 05، 2011

The Answer


He: Who is my love? Where is she?
She: Does he know that he's the one?
He: Does she know that she's the sun
That shines all over me?

She: Does he try to guess how I look?
He: Does she kiss me when she sleeps?
She: Does he read me in his books
Or call me precious while others are cheap?

He: Does she rush when her phone rings
To see if it's my number calling?
She: Does he sigh when sad people sing
Imagining the walls between us falling?

He: Will she recognize me when we meet?
She: Will our meeting take place soon?
He: Will we meet in a crowded street
Or will it be under the moon?





She: Will we go for evening walks
Discussing our mutual life and future?
He: Will she laugh at my silly jokes
About myself, my fellows and teachers?


She: How long will he wait for me?
He: How long will she wait for me?
*****
Would they know that they're the answer
To each other's questions? Would they know?
And will they ever find the answer
To all those questions?

March 2002

ليست هناك تعليقات: