الأربعاء، يناير 05، 2011

Two Lives to Regret



To the only one who feels the same
The only one who shares the pain
To (T.Y.)


I've lived in the wrong time
And in the wrong place
The wrong mountain did I climb
And false rainbows did I chase

The wrong direction did I choose
Hopeless were the causes I fought for
I don't have anything left to lose
So I won't lose anything anymore!

Missing are the links I found
Empty are the papers I filled
My shadow still walks on the ground
I'm still alive, though I've been killed!

I've had enough of life by now
I can't take any more pain or grief
I will just go, no matter how
As a hero or as a falling leaf!



My name shall not live after me
I won't be remembered, or even missed
For I have done nothing that could be
A reason for my name to be blessed

I'm crying for myself already
For I know no one else will cry
They see me standing, strong and steady
They think that I will never die

The memories that I'll leave behind
All my losses, defeats and tears
They won't remain in anyone's mind
But, instead, they will travel with the years…

They'll be discovered sometime, in someplace
By someone living in the wrong time and place
He'll get excited, happy and he
Will say: I knew there's someone else like me!!
Someone living in my time
Someone living in my place.

March 2002

ليست هناك تعليقات: