الأربعاء، يناير 05، 2011

Waiting for a Train


When you're waiting for a train
You don't care for the rain
You might even forget your pain
The only thing you do is: wait!

I look around, there is no one
The rain and the sun have also gone
I feel so lonely, it's getting late
My only hope is: wait and wait!

As I was watching the moon
I thought: "My train is coming soon"
Standing alone in this dark night
Wishing to see any glimpse of light

I never knew that trees stay awake
I thought they sleep, or take a break
I never knew that trees can see
They've, all the time, been watching me!

The moon was covered with clouds
When I saw those large crowds
Are they waiting for my train?
If they're not, I'll go insane!



I see lightening, I hear thunder
These people make me wonder!
A storm is coming, but they don't care
Is this a dream or a bad nightmare?

Many trains come, many trains go
Where's my train? I don't know!

When I asked the trees they didn't speak
When I asked the moon it didn't hear
I used to be strong, but now I'm weak
I should've been there, but I'm still here

*****
When my train came
I didn't care for the rain
I really forgot all my pain
The only thing I did was:
Searching in my pockets,
Shouting: Where are the damn tickets??!

March 2000

ليست هناك تعليقات: