الأربعاء، يناير 05، 2011

A Minute for Life


I miss you like I miss the past
You've been the first, and you're the last
A question is always in my mind:
Why are you so hard to find?

When you were mine, I couldn't think
We'd be apart for a single wink
But now I only cry and cry
And keep on asking: Why and why?

I need you like I need my soul
I'm void without you, I'm too small
I'm lost without you, with no guide
I'm mean without you, with no pride

Alone in the desert, thrown on the sand
Waiting for your saving hand
I'm hungry, thirsty, starving to death
I know my last hope's in your breath

My eyes are always full of tears
Your voice is always in my ears
My mouth does only speak your name
It keeps on asking if you came



I always meet you in my dreams
But you never hear my calls and screams
If you come back for just one minute
Then I will live my whole life in it!

Forgive me if you can forgive
Forget me if you can forget
But please don't blame me if I let
My love to you for ever live

January 2002

ليست هناك تعليقات: